CR
Posted By
chris_randazzo
Aug 31, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When i create a document in PSCS choose a color, and color and paint that color in the document, then i select the eyedropper tool to get color values, nothing at all shows up in the info pallet. I doesn’t matter which profiles i choose there is nothing at all there. I have tried to replace the application pref and that did not work. I am running osx 10.3.5 on a DP G5. Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RM
Rick_McCleary
Aug 31, 2004
How are your read-outs set in the info palette?
CR
chris_randazzo
Aug 31, 2004
doesn’t matter what the read-outs are set to, there is absolutely no read-outs when i bring the eyedropper or any other tool over an image. I did a complete reinstall of CS and also deleted prefs on start up of photoshop. There are just no read-outs period. Doesn’t matter what color space you set them to.
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Aug 31, 2004
Did you accidentally remove Geneva from your System Fonts?
CR
chris_randazzo
Sep 1, 2004
Ann,

I would like to thank you very much for the answer.It was Geneva and it was missing from my fonts folder. Thanks. How did you know this and is there somewhere i can go to find things like this out.

Chris
R
Ram
Sep 1, 2004
Chris,

is there somewhere i can go to find things like this out.

The information about Geneva is one of the FAQs. It’s always a good idea to read them.

Chris Cox "Info palette is blank (not showing any text)" 5/28/04 2:21pm </cgi-bin/webx?50>
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Sep 1, 2004
There was some discussion in this Forum about this a while back and by, process of elimination, a lack of Geneva was found to be the culprit.

Be careful if you remove certain .dfonts that you replace them with a similarly named PostScript font.

Acrobat won’t work if Helvetica is missing; and certain Apple applications apparently require Helvetica Neue.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections