JR
Posted By
Jamie_R_Johnson
Aug 30, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I currently use an Agfa Duoscan T1200 scanner. I have recently discovered that it is not being supported under OS 10.3. Can anyone recommend a comparable scanner that works well with Photoshop CS?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

TH
Tony_Hatzidakis
Aug 30, 2004
Are you sure it’s not compatible? What about a scsi to firewire adapter with VueScan software?
O
Oh2
Aug 31, 2004
I don’t understand your question because OS 10.3 and PhotoshopCS actually do support so many image formats it isn’t funny and neither much care which scanner you used to create them with.

Maybe you meant that your AGFA scanner driver isn’t supported under 10.3? If that’s all you meant – just visit www.hamrick.com and download VueScan like Tony said.
R
Ram
Aug 31, 2004
The way I read the original post is that Agfa is not supporting the scanner in that it’s not providing updated drivers for the Duoscan T1200 any more.

Fortunately, that specific model is supported by VueScan.

As far as the SCSI connection, a SCSI card can be had for peanuts these days, if the SCSI-USB adapter solution doesn’t work.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections