TF
Posted By
Timmy_Fleming
Aug 23, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
photoshop CS, dell dimension 3.4 gighz, 2 gig ram, windows xp Greetings… I have been having an intermittent problem for a couple of months. What happens is: when I do a "save as" I do get an image "saved as" like it should be. But, about 50% of the time the image that stays on the screen is not the new "saved as" image. This is bad because I then go on to work on it change it and save it , expecting the image on the screen to be the new version, then it turns out to be my original. This has caused me to loose several finished images.

Yes, I know good back ups and all that would be smart, I’ll scold myself on that part!. I just want to solve this problem, frustrating because it does not seem to be consistent.

any suggestions?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

C
chrisjbirchall
Aug 23, 2006
Try resetting the preferences as detailed in the FAQs.
BL
Bob Levine
Aug 23, 2006
Are you sure you didn’t save a copy? That would happen if the file format you want to save to doesn’t support everything in the file you’re using.

Bob

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections