Posted By
Goofibulator
Aug 26, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Greetings,

My research seems to suggest that there currently isn’t a PS UG in Toronto, which I found quite astonishing… is this the case? The only one I could find was something called "Int’l Photoshop Meetup" which seems like it might just be some sort of commercial front or something… or not? Is this legit, or have I missed one?

Anyway, I’m presuming that nothing currently exists. I’m trying to discern whether or not there would be interest in a PS users’ group in Toronto. I have some cash to cover expenses, and experience running UG’s (I run a motion graphics UG already). Who’s interested? If possible, I’d like to keep this off-list to avoid clutter, so please send a note to…

…. so I can gauge the interest.

FYI, I envision something a little different than the typical UG experience, which is often little more than a sales pitch for this or that. I’d like to make it a hands-on, experiential gathering with a strong social component, stressing artistry and technique over "here are the latest PS plugins". I’ve got ideas on how to pull it off, I’m just wondering how many others are interested!

Thanks,

Alan

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

O
Oh2
Aug 27, 2004
Blame Canada
Aug 27, 2004
Alan…

You may want to post your query over at the MacCentral Forums Lounge.

There are a bunch of T-Dotters over there who use Photoshop. Get to know ’em…good folks.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections