S
Posted By
scott23
Aug 14, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The fonts in my CS2 help center continue to change to the first font in my windows / font list – which just happens to be a script font that is impossible to read.
Ive deleted the cache file, modified the content.css file and completely reinstalled the help center…but it keeps changing back to the font ‘a yummy apology’ ???

Does anyone know why this keeps changing or how to permanently force it to something like arial or verdana?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

S
scott23
Aug 16, 2006
I followed these instructions to the ‘t’ & they seemed to go through their entire routine.
I even cleaned the temp files after deleting all of the files you suggested.

However the results are the same. The entire help center content is in a script font. The left pane ‘table of contents’ is in the correct font, however the right pane that includes the actual data is illegible.
Anything further to try ?

scott23 wrote:
The fonts in my CS2 help center continue to change to the first font in my windows / font list – which just happens to be a script font that is impossible to read.
Ive deleted the cache file, modified the content.css file and completely reinstalled the help center…but it keeps changing back to the font ‘a yummy apology’ ???

Does anyone know why this keeps changing or how to permanently force it to something like arial or verdana?
MH
Mike Hyndman
Aug 16, 2006
"scott23" wrote in message
I followed these instructions to the ‘t’ & they seemed to go through their entire routine.
I even cleaned the temp files after deleting all of the files you suggested.

However the results are the same. The entire help center content is in a script font. The left pane ‘table of contents’ is in the correct font, however the right pane that includes the actual data is illegible.
Anything further to try ?

What would happen if you renamed the font you want to display (font creator
5.5)so it appeared at the "top" of your font list?
If that doesn’t work…….reinstallation? ;(

MH

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections