Posted By
fweddybear
Aug 10, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi All…

I am using InDesign (CS2) and am a newbie at it, so excuse me if I sound a little dumb here….but my question is this…

I am designing a letterhead and appointment card for a doctor. He has a logo which I used a scanner on to use on each of the items. It is in a .bmp format and is also in red. I’ve got a frame set up for the logo and it imports "places" just fine. Here is my problem though…. he wants the logo a different color, and I can’t seem to figure out how to change the color from red. Do I need to use a specific frame in order to do this? It’s buggin the hell outta me at this point….
Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help…

Fwed

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

F
fweddybear
Aug 10, 2006
"fweddybear" wrote in message
Hi All…

I am using InDesign (CS2) and am a newbie at it, so excuse me if I sound a little dumb here….but my question is this…

I am designing a letterhead and appointment card for a doctor. He has a logo which I used a scanner on to use on each of the items. It is in a .bmp format and is also in red. I’ve got a frame set up for the logo and it imports "places" just fine. Here is my problem though…. he wants the logo a different color, and I can’t seem to figure out how to change the color from red. Do I need to use a specific frame in order to do this? It’s buggin the hell outta me at this point….
Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help…

Fwed

I forgot to mention it is on a pc, not a mac…

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections