Posted By
BillM
Aug 3, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I would like to ask if I could purchase a copy of Adobe Photoshop CS2 from someone. A backup burned copy would be just fine. My niece destroyed my original copy and I failed to back it up.

Thank you.

Email me at: coredump4 -at- yahoo.com

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

S
sfb
Aug 3, 2006
You can download a trial copy from Adobe at
http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/index.html

If you have a serial number, you can be back on line in no time.

"BillM" <coredump4(-at-)yahoo.com> wrote in message
Hi,

I would like to ask if I could purchase a copy of Adobe Photoshop CS2 from someone. A backup burned copy would be just fine. My niece destroyed my original copy and I failed to back it up.

Thank you.

JB
JTS Brown
Aug 3, 2006
Or maybe you’re just trying to get a free copy.

"sfb" wrote in message

Hi,

Thank you.

BC
Bruce Coryell
Aug 3, 2006
BillM wrote:
Hi,

Thank you.

You’re going to have serious activation issues if you use someone else’s copy that they already installed and activated. I hope you at least saved your serial number, with that, you could probably write to Adobe to ask for a replacement CD…
B
BillM
Aug 6, 2006
No,

I am willing to pay for the time and expense of someone burning me a copy. NOTHING is free in life.

Bill

"JTS Brown" wrote in message

"sfb" wrote in message

Hi,

Thank you.

S
sfb
Aug 7, 2006
Earth to Bill. Earth to Bill. How many times need you be told that you can download a free copy from Adobe.

No,

I am willing to pay for the time and expense of someone burning me a copy. NOTHING is free in life.

Bill

"JTS Brown" wrote in message

"sfb" wrote in message

Hi,

Thank you.

S
Spammereatshit
Aug 7, 2006
Hi,

To sell you a "backup" copy is illegal! I can sell you Photoshop CS (in the box) for $280 (I paid $600).

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections