Posted By
Rob_Keijzer
Jul 28, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I registered my PS and upgrades with Adobe online at the time of installation. Sometimes I’d check these, and they were always there.

Today I checked again, and they were gone. I had no applications nor services in the list.

Just for fun, I tried to register again, starting with my initial PS7 and it bounced back stating the serial was in error.

On the page I was advised that in the case my registered app’s disappeared, I could click on "Customer Support" (page not found) or on "Contact us (only U.S. and Canada).

My only concern would be that, as far as Adobe can see, I have done everything BUT register.

Can anybody verify this? sorry for being a bit O/T, but had the thing above worked I wouldn’t have written this.

Rob

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

DM
dave_milbut
Jul 29, 2006
my stuff’s there, oldest being about march 2001. make sure you’re accepting all cookies from the site if you’re not seeing stuff. not sure if that’s it, just an idea…
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Jul 29, 2006
Thanks Dave,

No, it’s accepting cookies. Tried with Firefox and IE. What worries me is that all the 404 errors I get on various Adobe sites, are all of pages that would have lead me to opportunities to correct this. (contact Adobe, complaining, re-entering registration information, etc)

I tried this from several computers in several locations.

Also tried homing in through the Dutch site (www.adobe.nl), but it reroutes me (for my account pages) back to the main, English pages, which makes sense IMO.

I want to prevent that in the end my Adobe apps are seemingly not registered, while I went through every step to do just that,

or:

I want to be able to correct this my self.

I think I’ll use the good old 600 Ohm land line to the U.S coming Monday (from one of the other "several locations" 🙂 ) to get this sorted out.

Rob
DM
dave_milbut
Jul 29, 2006
well they’re upgrading the servers, integrating the macromedia stuff, maybe that has something to do with it. also the first page i got after logging in and clicking the check my registrations button (link? i forget) was blank. after a reload in the browser (firefox) it came up with a message about the forum integrations and had a link to check my adobe registrations. clicking that led me to my reg. page.

hth, dave

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections