NC
Posted By
Nicholas_Camillo
Jul 19, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Ok last night I was playing around and somehow this happened <http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/nuky_d/ghesrgr55.png>

I don’t know how to make the black part the default gray

Anyone know how to fix? And don’t say press F because its not what I’m talking about

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

HB
Heather Bell
Jul 19, 2006
Well if you’re talking about the black "Full Screen" mode, then three little boxes in a row at the bottom of the Tool Palette control that. You said don’t press F, but that should toggle it. If there is something else that is "black" on this photo link that should be "grey" I don’t know what it is. Maybe if you tell us what is "black" that you don’t want black other than the "Screen Mode"?
NC
Nicholas_Camillo
Jul 19, 2006
When I maximize an image, normally that black space is grey is what Im saying, and I dont know how to fix it 🙁
HB
Heather Bell
Jul 19, 2006
That black space is grey under full screen mode (middle button) which is the F toggle, which is why I’m confuse by the "not F" indication in your email.
DM
dave_milbut
Jul 20, 2006
there’s a special combo to change the mat color (the area OUTSIDE your image when the window is bigger than the image itself). i think you set your color then take the paintbucket and crtl-click (try alt-click or shift click if it’s not crtl) in the image. you might have done that. i hope i’m remembering that right ‘cuz it’s been a while since i did that myself. hopefully another member can confirm the key combination or you can find it yourself with some experimentation.

iirc (again, been a while, sorry) the original mat color is a grey – rgb:127,127,127.
L
LenHewitt
Jul 20, 2006
Nicholas,

SHIFT+CLICK on the area with the paintbucket and foreground colour set to R192/G192/B192

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections