J
Posted By
JPS
Jan 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I brought my computer back from a hibernated state yesterday, as I usually do when I power-cycle, and PS CS, which had been hibernated, popped up a dialog saying that the hardware configuration had changed, and that I need to re-activate PS. I did absolutely nothing to change hardware in the computer; didn’t connect or unconnect any plugabble peripherals.

Has this happened to anyone else? I had activate online again. Was this my last chance to do it online? Do I have to call Adobe now any time this nonsense happens again? Is Adobe support open 24 hours? —

<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>>< ><<>
John P Sheehy
<<> <>>< <>>< ><<> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>><

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

G
Gary
Jan 30, 2004
I had the same problem it seemed to go away with the reboot but then none of my brushes would work. I phoned Adobe who verified that mine was a cleas serial number and we tried deleting a lot of the saved settings but only a complete reinstall fixed the problem.

Gary
wrote in message
I brought my computer back from a hibernated state yesterday, as I usually do when I power-cycle, and PS CS, which had been hibernated, popped up a dialog saying that the hardware configuration had changed, and that I need to re-activate PS. I did absolutely nothing to change hardware in the computer; didn’t connect or unconnect any plugabble peripherals.

Has this happened to anyone else? I had activate online again. Was this my last chance to do it online? Do I have to call Adobe now any time this nonsense happens again? Is Adobe support open 24 hours? —

John P Sheehy
R
RST
Feb 10, 2004
best think to do is get a crack (used for illegal PS CS) so you wont have to activate aggain.
Hope adobe wil come up with a patch of some sort soon, cause the program doesn’t work smoothly as wel.
I got back to ps6 until they do!
Regards

"Gary" schreef in bericht
I had the same problem it seemed to go away with the reboot but then none
of
my brushes would work. I phoned Adobe who verified that mine was a cleas serial number and we tried deleting a lot of the saved settings but only a complete reinstall fixed the problem.

Gary
wrote in message

John P Sheehy

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections