R
Posted By
Rolgalthor
Jul 18, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello Robert, I am having the same trouble that you are. Although, I have not figured out a solution yet, I have figured out a couple of things that may give folks some insight. The batch command is overriding the specific file location so it is opening multiple files. The problem is the override option is not ignoring the "Name" field in the PDF open file dialog.

For example you have File1, File2 and File3. When the action is first made lets say the file you used was named Temp. Well the action does ignore the location of Temp and opens File1,File2 and File3, but the action still has Temp stored in the Name field so it looks as though it keeps opening the same file.

The only work around I can think of right now is to open all the files needed before running the script. Of course this isn’t really helpful as it can be time consuming. If I figure something out I will post it, but that is all I have so far.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections