R
Posted By
Rezmo
Apr 27, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just finished a great tutorial that allows one to remove the sky background from a tree preserving great detail. The problem with it was that when the bg is not that contrasted from the forground, it didn’t work.

Can anyone please recommend one that really works with fg/bgs that are less similar in contrast/color etc.

Art Resnick
www.gOOsewOrksStudiO.com

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

MH
Mike Hyndman
Apr 28, 2006
"Rezmo" wrote in message
I just finished a great tutorial that allows one to remove the sky background from a tree preserving great detail. The problem with it was that when the bg is not that contrasted from the forground, it didn’t work.

Can anyone please recommend one that really works with fg/bgs that are less
similar in contrast/color etc.

Art,

Take your pick at http://tinyurl.com/ro9bb

MH
R
Rezmo
Apr 28, 2006
Thanks Mike,
but are you sure of that url? I couldn’t get to it…kept timing out. I noticed that it redirected to www.pixel2life.com

Art Resnick
www.gOOsewOrksStudiO.com
"Mike Hyndman" wrote in message
"Rezmo" wrote in message

Can anyone please recommend one that really works with fg/bgs that are less
similar in contrast/color etc.

Art,

Take your pick at http://tinyurl.com/ro9bb

MH

MH
Mike Hyndman
Apr 29, 2006
"Rezmo" wrote in message
Thanks Mike,
but are you sure of that url? I couldn’t get to it…kept timing out. I noticed that it redirected to www.pixel2life.com
Art,

Thats the site. The "Tiny" URL is the compaction of a search on the pixel2life site for PS masking and selection tutorials.
You should have a list of all the tuts that meet the search criteria. It’ an excellent site and a must for bookmarking.

Regards

Mike H

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections