Posted By
Kay_Lynn
Jan 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

KL
Kay_Lynn
Jan 24, 2004
(Sorry, somehow I managed to get the topic sent without the message)

At any rate, after waiting a week to get the book (with its companion CD), now I can’t get the CD to work. I’m using Windows ME. I have checked to see that the Auto Play feature is checked in my Properties, and I also have tried starting it using the Start>Run>N:\setup.exe feature. What else can I try? I’m very anxious to get going with this book helping me to learn how to use PSE2, along with your help.

Thanks —

Kay
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Jan 24, 2004
Kay, I just loaded up my disk from "50 Fast…" and it’s just a bunch of folders, most of which contain the photos used in the Exercises. It does have a folder of software: demo versions of Elements, Paint Shop Pro and Ulead Photo Impact, but you don’t need those. Can you access the disk via Windows Explorer? If so, you just open each chapter folder and go from there. There’s really nothing to run per se to use Elements with the book.

Chuck
KL
Kay_Lynn
Jan 25, 2004
Chuck —

Thanks for your suggestion to use Windows Explorer to access the disk from "50 Fast . . ." It worked! Why, I don’t understand, but all I care about right now is that it worked.

I am not new to digital editing of my photos, but very new to trying to use PSE2 and am hoping that following the 50 techniques will help. I realize I don’t need this disk to use Elements, but I am using it as sort of a tutorial to understand/learn the program.

I went through the first two chapters today and feel as if I am a tad more comfortable with Elements and thus will be able to ask fairly understandable questions when I get "stuck" again. You regular posters on this forum are so knowledgeable and so willing to offer help, as you did.

Again, thanks —

Kay

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections