AA
Posted By
andrew_abrams
Jan 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
read (past tense) read-me file. it said to uninstall trial version of elements 2.0 before installing regular 2.0. of course read me file popped onto my computer screen as THE VERY LAST STEP of the install process of the elements non-trial program.

pls advise.

-andrew

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BH
Beth_Haney
Jan 23, 2004
Both the demo and full versions are going to have to be uninstalled, and then the retail version can be put back on (without any antivirus software running, by the way.) Please post platform and operating system information, and someone will give you more specific instructions. The standard "uninstall" routine isn’t enough on either Wins or Macs, because there are some files that don’t get deleted and have to be removed manually.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections