J
Posted By
jtechmart
Jan 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I need to have two graphic designers save out images in wbmp (wireless bitmap) format. They will be designing logo ads for commercial use, so this will be a regular and ongoing process. They are both using Photoshop 6 on Mac OS9.

This is for a Wap site, which is a web site configured for cell phones. Photoshop 7 has the feautre (saving Wbmp files).

1.) Is there a plugin I can get for Photoshop 6 which provides the ability to save out Wbmp files?

2.) Am I better off just upgrading to Photoshop 7?

3.) What other options do I have? Other apps?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
RTM
Jan 23, 2004
PaintShop Pro 8 does *.wbmp files.
Can’t remember if PSP7 did or not.

Ron.

Nitro wrote in message
I need to have two graphic designers save out images in wbmp (wireless bitmap) format. They will be designing logo ads for commercial use, so this will be a regular and ongoing process. They are both using Photoshop 6 on Mac OS9.

This is for a Wap site, which is a web site configured for cell phones. Photoshop 7 has the feautre (saving Wbmp files).
1.) Is there a plugin I can get for Photoshop 6 which provides the ability to save out Wbmp files?

2.) Am I better off just upgrading to Photoshop 7?

3.) What other options do I have? Other apps?
T
toby
Jan 26, 2004
(Nitro) wrote in message news:…

See http://www.telegraphics.com.au/sw/#wbmpformat for a WBMP (type 0) plugin which works in all versions of Photoshop, on Mac or Windows.

Toby

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections