Posted By
Ray
Jan 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all Mac owners 🙂

I need to know where is the status bar of Elements in the Mac version. On the Windows, it’s at the bottom, just over the Start button. I think for Mac it’s the document bottom border, but I am not sure. Also, I need to know how it can display the pixels dimensions of the document.

http://www.pbase.com/image/25345980

Thanks a lot !

Ray

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BW
Barbara_Wayne
Jan 22, 2004
Hi Ray,

I e-mailed you a screenshot of mine. It is at the bottom of the document border and the pixel dimensions are located there as well.

Barb
R
Ray
Jan 22, 2004
Thanks Barbara! I just received it!!!!

Ray
(I WANT A MAC !!… sorry, I feel better now..) 🙂
BW
Barbara_Wayne
Jan 22, 2004
You’re welcome Ray. That’s exactly how I felt before I got mine…so I know the feeling. 😉

Barb (now I want a Mac with a 23" LCD) 🙂
LM
Lou_M
Jan 22, 2004
Well if you can’t get a Mac, Ray, get the next best thing–an iPod. 🙂
R
Ray
Jan 22, 2004
Lou,

It was on my xmas list… but Santa decided I needed photographic equipment instead. Santa feels like technology is getting over his head and doesn’t always understand my needs, lately 😉

Santa was right, of course, but I wish Santa would read the e-mails I sent him, the notes on the refrigerator doors, the wallpaper on my computer, the very subtile Mac Addict magazine left opened precisely at the right page on his desk, the flyer showing where the iPod is available, store’s opening hours… (I’m very persistant, don’t you think?)

lol !!!

Ray
MR
Mark_Reibman
Jan 22, 2004
I had iMac cravings for about two years before I was able to satisfy the urge. It was tough. You have my empathy Ray. Hang in there guy.
R
Ray
Jan 22, 2004
Mark.. then I’m relieved, as I’ve already waited a year… only one to go 😉

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections