REQ: PSCS2 can’t get the copyright symbol using "control, 0169 ????

N
Posted By
notnow
Jan 27, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi

I just upgraded to PSCS2 from PSCS, when I wanted to get the "copyrite" symbol I would just type on my PC, "control key, 0169" this doesn’t seem to work in PSCS2, am I missing something????

Thanks

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

NB
Nate Branscom
Jan 27, 2006
wrote:
Hi

I just upgraded to PSCS2 from PSCS, when I wanted to get the "copyrite" symbol I would just type on my PC, "control key, 0169" this doesn’t seem to work in PSCS2, am I missing something????
Thanks

ALT+0169

— Nate
N
notnow
Jan 27, 2006
Hi

Thank you for the response, I appreciate it, I don’t know what I was thinking about when I wrote this, but I did know it was "ALT" not "CTRL" key, but my real question is that it still doesn’t work with the "ALT" key, any help is appreciated.

On 26 Jan 2006 19:26:45 -0800, "Nate Branscom" wrote:

wrote:
Hi

Thanks

ALT+0169

— Nate
K
Kinmotsu
Jan 27, 2006
wrote in message
Hi

Thank you for the response, I appreciate it, I don’t know what I was thinking about when I wrote this, but I did know it was "ALT" not "CTRL" key, but my real question is that it still doesn’t work with the "ALT" key, any help is appreciated.
Are you sure that the font you’re using supports that character? If it doesn’t, then naturally you won’t get that character no matter how many times you use the proper keystrokes. 🙂

-Kin

Posted via NewsDemon.com – Premium Uncensored Newsgroup Service ——->>>>>>http://www.NewsDemon.com<<<<<<—— Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access
MH
Mike Hyndman
Jan 27, 2006
wrote in message
Hi

Nate,

Is the Num lock on? are you using the numeric keypad?

HTH
MH

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections