PM
Posted By
Peter_Marsh
Aug 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have recently purchased a reasonable SLR digital camera and Photoshop CS and Apple’s Quicktime VR authoring tool. Trying to piece together series of photographs into a nice panorama is proving to be a difficult task.

I tried using the built-in tool in Photoshop CS {the panorama maker} and found it really came nowhere near a quality result. I then tried to manually put it together. One thing I had to overcome was the perspective aberration that occurred and was able to use the perspective tool for all the separate images to get the image ends to line up OK.

The next major step is to overcome slight variations in exposure in the scene. I fixed the exposure on the camera as I arched around, but there are still variations. How can I get the exposure of all the shots to be the same because some are lighter than others. It would be great if I could post my composition to date and allow anybody to fiddle with it and show how it can be done so that I can learn from this practical example. Is there a common location where I can send a file that anyone can download and work upon?

Thanks folks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections