Posted By
Donald_Pike
Jan 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi Jane,

Way back on 11 January, you indicated you might sell your "extra" copy of "Hidden Power of PE2." I just remembered it myself and reviewed the discussion, which, it seems, got off track pretty quickly. Anyway, I’m still interested if you still have it. TIA

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JC
Jane_Carter
Jan 21, 2004
Oh, it could be still in my truck in the stuff to go to our school,,,,,, Or did it go last week?? It is after dark and cold here, so I must look in the morning. But it might still be there, as my husband’s air compressor was gone missing, and was in my truck. Lord knows what is hiding in my truck, as the best paperback WWll collection in this area, is on its way to our library, and not all have been delivered. I am rather unorganized, and what doesn’t get taken care of, ends up outside.
So I will look tomorrow,,,,,,
Jane
JC
Jane_Carter
Jan 21, 2004
Yes, I still have it.
It was under a box of toys going to our ‘swap shop’ which is named Pick O The Litter. Jane
TF
Terri_Foster
Jan 21, 2004
our ‘swap shop’ which is named Pick O The Litter.

Oh, that name kills me! At first I thought litter like puppies, then it hit me litter like garbage. HA HA HA.
DP
Donald_Pike
Jan 25, 2004
Jane,

Suggest a price and if we can agree I will send you a Postal Money Order for the book including shipping. You can respond directly to me at:

JC
Jane_Carter
Jan 25, 2004
Hi Don, I never heard back from you, so assumed that I must have gotten your e-mail wrong. But the book is still in the truck, the last batch of books have not gone to the school yet. It retails for $40 in the bookstore, and I got it for $28 plus shipping. If you want it for $30, let me know.
Thanks,
Jane
DP
Donald_Pike
Jan 25, 2004
Hi Jane,

Well, I guess I don’t want it all that much after all. Thanks for replying though.
JC
Jane_Carter
Jan 26, 2004
Hi Don, That is OK, I told the computer gal at the school that I had a lot of goodies coming over soon.
They will put this right into the computer section of the library. I never use my Photoshop 5 Bible any more, so it is going too, and about 10 other books.
Jane

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections