Posted By
Veeral_Patel
Jan 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
G’dday,
I just purchased a Nikon film scanner here in Japan and it came with Adobe Photo elements Japanese Version. For the Japanese version is of no use since I dont understand written Japanese at all. I was wondering if anyone has had making a request for an english version of photo elements from Adobe. So how do I go about making a language version change request ?

I couldnt find anything on the website that related to my situation or maybe i have overlooked.

Any recommendations will be most appreciated.

thanks
Veeral

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

J
JRS
Jan 20, 2004
don’t you get language options on install?

wrote in message
G’dday,
I just purchased a Nikon film scanner here in Japan and it came with Adobe
Photo elements Japanese Version. For the Japanese version is of no use since I dont understand written Japanese at all. I was wondering if anyone has had making a request for an english version of photo elements from Adobe. So how do I go about making a language version change request ?
I couldnt find anything on the website that related to my situation or
maybe i have overlooked.
Any recommendations will be most appreciated.

thanks
Veeral
B
BobHill
Jan 20, 2004
Veeral,

Since you got a bundled version of Elements with your Japanese version scanner, I’d guess that your only chance would be to contact the scanner maker (that’s who made your Elements CD .. under license) and see what they might do for you. Otherwise, I’d recommend perhaps one of your local software dealers and purchase the regular version.

Bob

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections