SH
Posted By
Stacy Hill
Dec 28, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello….I am using CS2 and I know how to get the ruler to come on but how do you get it to automatically come on each time I open a pic? thanks for any help.

Stacy

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

TE
Trace Elliot
Dec 28, 2005
Stacy Hill wrote:
Hello….I am using CS2 and I know how to get the ruler to come on but how do you get it to automatically come on each time I open a pic? thanks for any help.

Stacy

I don’t think you can, but I wouldn’t mind if someone tells me I’m wrong. 🙂 But Ctrl+R isn’t that much work is it?
K
Kinmotsu
Dec 29, 2005
"Trace Elliot" wrote in message
Stacy Hill wrote:
Hello….I am using CS2 and I know how to get the ruler to come on but
how
do you get it to automatically come on each time I open a pic? thanks
for
any help.

Stacy

I don’t think you can, but I wouldn’t mind if someone tells me I’m wrong.
🙂
But Ctrl+R isn’t that much work is it?

That’s horribly inefficient if they turned rulers off by default in cs2, considering they’ve been on by default in every other version. Have you tried preferences?
MH
Mike Hyndman
Dec 29, 2005
Stacy,

Control+R to activate the rulers then go to Window>Workspace>Save workspace and either give it a name (rulers?) or just leave it untitled. PSCS2 should then open with this workspace each time you start the prog.

HTH
MH
TE
Trace Elliot
Dec 29, 2005
Mike Hyndman wrote:
Stacy,

Control+R to activate the rulers then go to Window>Workspace>Save workspace and either give it a name (rulers?) or just leave it untitled. PSCS2 should then open with this workspace each time you start the prog.
HTH
MH

Your name should be Mike Handyman 🙂
That’s a nice solution. Thanks.
MH
Mike Hyndman
Dec 29, 2005
Your name should be Mike Handyman 🙂
Have you been reading my mail? 😉
I get allsorts of spellings, the above being the most common
That’s a nice solution. Thanks.
Glad to help, thanks for the thanks.

MH

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections