Adobe Photoshop CS2 Silly Problem (but very annoying!!!)

RR
Posted By
roman.ryckman
Dec 25, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi Everyone!

I’ve been using Photoshop CS for quite a while now, and I have just upgraded to Photoshop CS2. Everything seems to be working just fine, except for one thing that I just can’t figure out!!

How do you turn on the progress bar at the bottom of the screen, the one that shows progress of save/load, filter progress etc. you know what i’m talking about, right?

I am very used to that progress bar from Photoshop CS (and every other version of photoshop I’ve ever used for that matter), how do I turn it on in Photoshop CS2? I’ve gone over all of the menus but I could not a way…

I know it’s silly, but if anyone can help me I would really apprreciate it!!!

Thanks!
W.Sh

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

M
Michael
Jan 9, 2006
If this is what you are talking about, open a photograph in Photoshop. At the bottom left of the photo screen there is a little black arrow that points to the right. Click on that and a dropdown list will open. At the bottom of the list is the option, show. Click on that for all the different options to choose etc; size; save; timing; tool;etc
I hope this is what you mean, let me know if this is it. Michael

"W.Sh" wrote in message
Hi Everyone!

I’ve been using Photoshop CS for quite a while now, and I have just upgraded to Photoshop CS2. Everything seems to be working just fine, except for one thing that I just can’t figure out!!

How do you turn on the progress bar at the bottom of the screen, the one that shows progress of save/load, filter progress etc. you know what i’m talking about, right?

I am very used to that progress bar from Photoshop CS (and every other version of photoshop I’ve ever used for that matter), how do I turn it on in Photoshop CS2? I’ve gone over all of the menus but I could not a way…

Thanks!
W.Sh
M
Michael
Jan 9, 2006
Thinking about what you are saying, I believe that feature is in Paint Shop Pro, I don’t remember it in Photoshop

"W.Sh" wrote in message
Hi Everyone!

Thanks!
W.Sh
MH
Mike Hyndman
Jan 9, 2006
Progress bar.

IN CS2 on Windows it’s a dialog that comes up in front if the process is going to take more than a few seconds, otherwise it won’t show at all.

On Windows and versions before CS2, it was in the window frame around the Photoshop background. But since CS2 no longer has such a background, the progress bar can’t go there.

There is a registry hack on the CD in the Goodies folder:

Goodies\Optional Plug-Ins\Photoshop Only\Optional Extensions and is the ForceProgress_ON.reg file.

HTH
MH
M
Michael
Jan 11, 2006
Thanks Mike I didn’t know that
"Mike Hyndman" wrote in message
Progress bar.

IN CS2 on Windows it’s a dialog that comes up in front if the process is going to take more than a few seconds, otherwise it won’t show at all.
On Windows and versions before CS2, it was in the window frame around the Photoshop background. But since CS2 no longer has such a background, the progress bar can’t go there.

There is a registry hack on the CD in the Goodies folder:
Goodies\Optional Plug-Ins\Photoshop Only\Optional Extensions and is the ForceProgress_ON.reg file.

HTH
MH
MH
Mike Hyndman
Jan 11, 2006
"Michael" wrote in message
Thanks Mike I didn’t know that
You’re welcome.

Mike H

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections