L
Posted By
Lundberg02
Aug 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been organizing down loaded jpgs into sub folders by subject in the Documents main folder. As originally down loaded into a top folder, the jpgs are in rows and columns as compactly as possible. It is then easy to reorganize them into a series of new subfolders.
The last batch, when I opened its folder , appeared as an enormously long column instead. I created some subfolders and started moving batches oj pgs into them. On creating the fourth subfolder, I couldn’t move it vertically from where it appeared next to one of the jpgs. I put some jpgs into it anyway. I still couldn’t move it vertically up to the area of the previously created subfolders. I tried taking it out of the folder and putting it back in, closing and opening etc.. After several other operations of creating moving etc, I could finally move it. WTF?
I am guessing it might be related to the long column somehow. Anyone else have weird folder behavior in 9.2.2?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

P
progress
Aug 14, 2004
yeh, on folders that contained 1000’s of files. Right bitch when your trying to move mins of animation frames around the place.

OSx is better at it.
L
Lundberg02
Aug 14, 2004
the folder containing the folder I created did have slightly over 1000 files. I was suspicious that that it might have something to do with it. Thank you very much, progress.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections