S
Posted By
skip
Dec 7, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I try to open PS I get the message "Could not initialize Photophop because the scratch disks are full".

What does this mean and how do I fix it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

H
handbasket
Dec 7, 2005
It means there isn’t enough free space on your computer. I’ve had the same problem myself and deleting programs I don’t use etc has helped. Sometimes Adobe .tmp files can also build up and searching for following with deleting them can really help. Once done restart your machine and when you’re bcak in Photoshop set your scratch disks in order of most free space. If this doesn’t work reinstalling always does. 8) Best of luck.

Dana
Owner & CEO of http://www.DreamDivine.net
Free Webmaster Resources & Tools

"skip" wrote in message
When I try to open PS I get the message "Could not initialize Photophop because the scratch disks are full".

S
skip
Dec 9, 2005
"DB" wrote in message
It means there isn’t enough free space on your computer. I’ve had the same problem myself and deleting programs I don’t use etc has helped. Sometimes Adobe .tmp files can also build up and searching for following with deleting
them can really help. Once done restart your machine and when you’re bcak in
Photoshop set your scratch disks in order of most free space. If this doesn’t work reinstalling always does. 8) Best of luck.

Dana
Owner & CEO of http://www.DreamDivine.net
Free Webmaster Resources & Tools

"skip" wrote in message

Thank you. That worked.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections