B
Posted By
beckygtx
Dec 3, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does anyone know if there is a way to transfer the program from my old computer to the new one? Or is there a way to buy just the CD 1? Or any other suggestions? I cannot afford to buy this program again. I have no clue why 1 is not in my case with 2!!! Thanks!

Beckygtx

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

B
Boskey
Dec 3, 2005
wrote in message
Does anyone know if there is a way to transfer the program from my old computer to the new one? Or is there a way to buy just the CD 1? Or any other suggestions? I cannot afford to buy this program again. I have no clue why 1 is not in my case with 2!!! Thanks!

Beckygtx
Download the trial version from www.adobe.com Since you have the case, your numbers are intact, so simply activate this copy. This will get you up and running until you get a replacement disc in from Adobe.
B
beckygtx
Dec 3, 2005
Thanks. The only download I found was CS2 and my #’s did not work for that (I tried!). I did download CS 2 until I can find my disc or buy CS2.
B
Boskey
Dec 4, 2005
wrote in message
Thanks. The only download I found was CS2 and my #’s did not work for that (I tried!). I did download CS 2 until I can find my disc or buy CS2.
for version 8.0 tryout,
http://www.click-now.net/download/Adobe_Photoshop_CS.htm

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections