C1
Posted By
Carolyn_111
Nov 7, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi I am running Photoshop CS Win, touching up photographs of artwork. Does anyone know a way to remove white dust spots that have been picked up at time of capturing? Spots are on a dark area, and are too extensive for clone tool. Healing tool does not seem to give the finish required, it seems to change it too much. I have read through the help section, I also have the book Photoshop Bible, but it is huge and cannot find something that gives a satisfactory result. Thanks.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
Nov 7, 2005
There’s a recent topic about this: Carolyn_111, "Specs and dust spot removal" #4, 6 Nov 2005 12:09 pm </cgi-bin/webx?13/3> and it’s in direct response to your earlier question on the same subject. Why are you asking the same question again? Don’t you read the answers to your questions, and why should you expect us to start all over?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections