Posted By
Grant_Dixon
Jan 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Ray

I would like to take this moment to wish you all the best on your Birthday. Birthdays many be seen by some a merely a passing of time but for me it is a reminder of when a friend came into this world and I am always grateful for my friends. Ray you are a good friend to all of us on the form. So once again, and struggling with my French, Joyeux Anniversaire Raymond …. Happy Birthday Ray.

Grant

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

JF
Jodi_Frye
Jan 13, 2004
Yes Raymond…Happy Birthday to you….Happy Birthday to you…Happy Birthday dear raymond…Happy Birthday to you…ya ya <whistles and woes and very bad singing but straight from the heart!> happy birthday !
B
bethC
Jan 13, 2004
Wishing you a day full of happy πŸ™‚ Happy Birthday Raymond! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
πŸ™‚
:):):)
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jan 13, 2004
Beth, that’s 17 happy faces…better add about 20 more ! :)…here’s one
JC
Jane_Carter
Jan 13, 2004
Hi Ray, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Jane
B
bethC
Jan 13, 2004
Hehehe only 20 ?
πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
:):):) :):):)

(a few extra for luck)
BB
Barbara_Brundage
Jan 13, 2004
Happy Birthday, Ray! Here’s to a healthy and prosperous year (with maybe a new mac in there somewhere).
BG
Byron Gale
Jan 13, 2004
Ray,

I don’t know if the custom extends to your area, but I grew up with the practice that the birthday person was supposed to get a spanking — once for each year.

I don’t know how many years old you are, but here’s your first spank… *SMACK*

OK, folks, line up and let him have it!! (Ray, you’ll have to let us know when we’ve reached the right number)

Happy Birthday!!

Byron
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jan 13, 2004
Byron, Ray would need 37 whoopings !
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Jan 13, 2004
Hippo Bird-day, Ray!

(there’s a little song and dance that goes with that greeting, but I’m already in trouble in some other threads…)

πŸ™‚

Chuck
JD
Juergen_D
Jan 13, 2004
Happy Birthday Ray!

Juergen
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jan 13, 2004
Go ahead Chuck, we’d all love to see your little hippo bird dance !…as long as you stay out of the water ya shouldn’t have to worry ’bout shrinkage.
BH
Beth_Haney
Jan 13, 2004
Happy Birthday, Ray!!! And many, many, many more! And, wouldn’t it be nice if there was a shiny new Mac next to your birthday cake? πŸ™‚
DS
Dick_Smith
Jan 13, 2004
Hey Ray,

Happy B’day. Here’s to a whooooooooooollllllllllleeeee lot more.
RR
Raymond Robillard
Jan 13, 2004
I’m at still at the office (talk about that, overtime on the Day…), but I’m taking the time to thank all of you! It’s appreciated πŸ™‚

The iMac isn’t gonna show up tonight, but it’s in the plans for this year (thought of getting a bigger Mac so they’ll be a lesser need to upgrade in a close future!). I got Battlestar Galactica (the series) on DVD. The boxset is just so cool with a Cylon head mask in 3D! Got a few Star Trek Voyager books as well. I also got Illustrator 9 in the mail yesterday, bought on E-Bay as a bday gift, but the deal went dead when what came in was an upgrade instead of the full package. Seller will refund me though, no problem there.

Again, thanks a lot, it put warmth in what is expected to be the coldest day of the year (-31C for the night, -44C with wind factor).

Ray
LK
Leen_Koper
Jan 13, 2004
Happy birthday, Ray, and an healthy year!
Je vous souhaite toutes sortes de prospΓ©ritΓ©s.

Leen
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Jan 13, 2004
Ray, this was my grandmother’s birthday, too! She was born in 1894….no, she’s no longer with us!
RR
Raymond Robillard
Jan 14, 2004
Again, thanks to all of you. BethC, that cake with 20 candles was right on the spot (despite the fact that I am now 37, 20 fits me better… hahaha!) My friends say that I live in a playground and not an appartment, because of all the electronic gadgets, movies and computer stuff around. So 20 is ok with me πŸ™‚

Those words in French were perfect as well Grant and Leen.

Chuck : show the dance!!! Btw, my mother’s mother (Grandmother) was borned in 1900. It was always easy to remember her age! She’s dead, long dead now (25 to 30 years I think).

I was actually born on Friday the 13th (1967), at 00:13. But on the official papers, it shows 00:12 because the doctor thought it would be too much bad luck on one single person.

Well, I won’t be here all evening, we’ll be watching TV (sounds boring but it’s not, it’s a hot show around here).

Ray
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jan 14, 2004
Ray,

Have a great birthday ……… HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Wendy
MR
Mark_Reibman
Jan 14, 2004
Happy Birthday Ray. Bonne Anniversaire!!

Thanks for all you’ve given to us over the past year.
J
jhjl1
Jan 14, 2004
Hope your having a good one Ray. Thanks for all of your input.

Have A Nice Day, πŸ™‚
James Hutchinson
ML
Marty_Landolt
Jan 16, 2004
RAY,

I can’t imagine how I missed your birthday… a belated happy one. You have been so helpful and friendly a person that I don’t see any bad luck coming to you. Marty
LK
Leen_Koper
Jan 16, 2004
Marty, be careful!
As seen on Oprah:
Bad things always happen to good people.
πŸ˜‰

Leen
R
Ray
Jan 17, 2004
Thanks Marty πŸ™‚ I shall be celebrating it this week-end. My friend and I had a terrible week (overtime and other various annoyances).

Leen, I had my share of bad things last year. I sincerely hope that things will be funnier this year… It’s my turn πŸ˜‰

Ray

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups πŸ”₯

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections