J
Posted By
joey2509
Aug 24, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I want to create a blue box 140 x 24, with white letters in it. All starts good and then the colors I pic revert back to this pink color. Maybe I did something to my settings but I am going wild trying to get this to work. any ideas?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

E
edjh
Aug 25, 2003
Joey2509 wrote:

I want to create a blue box 140 x 24, with white letters in it. All starts good and then the colors I pic revert back to this pink color. Maybe I did something to my settings but I am going wild trying to get this to work. any ideas?

Not sure what you’re doing but it could be that you are using the text mask tool instead of the text tool and you are seeing the red selection preview?

If not try to describe what you are doing more completely.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
B
ben-dover
Aug 25, 2003
could be that your not in rgb mode maybe your in lab color or something? "Joey2509" wrote in message
I want to create a blue box 140 x 24, with white letters in it. All starts
good
and then the colors I pic revert back to this pink color. Maybe I did
something
to my settings but I am going wild trying to get this to work. any ideas?
J
joey2509
Aug 25, 2003
I am using 6.0 and like I said I just want to create a simple box with white letters inside, first thing weird is that text color box on top pf page is not active, but even when I change the background color it goes right back to being a pink color. I think I am in some different mode. Is there way to just go back to that right mode?
B
ben-dover
Aug 25, 2003
yep go to image drop down and then mode should bring up another menu bar and choose the rgb mode. at least thats how its done in ps 7 "Joey2509" wrote in message
I am using 6.0 and like I said I just want to create a simple box with
white
letters inside, first thing weird is that text color box on top pf page is
not
active, but even when I change the background color it goes right back to
being
a pink color. I think I am in some different mode. Is there way to just go
back
to that right mode?
E
edjh
Aug 25, 2003
Joey2509 wrote:

I am using 6.0 and like I said I just want to create a simple box with white letters inside, first thing weird is that text color box on top pf page is not active, but even when I change the background color it goes right back to being a pink color. I think I am in some different mode. Is there way to just go back to that right mode?

I think you are using the Text Mask tool (as I said before). I don’t think it has anything to do with color modes. Check which text tool you are using.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections