SP 890, OSX.3, PS CS printing probs -no panther driver?

SH
Posted By
stuart_hobson
Aug 5, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I follow the Epson RGB Guide and the excellent GB tutes for "no color -adjustment work flow" , I find that at the final stage I have NO PRINT SETTINGS dialogue in my print menu – so I can’t disable color adjustment etc. I think this is why my results are very bad. Epson Aus advise it is a CS problem (!) I have battled with this for some time and would be most grateful for any help. I believe I have the current 1.1b epson driver loaded.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

R
Ram
Aug 6, 2004
Stuart,

Are you on 10.3.4?

Can you expand a little on the following statement?

I have NO PRINT SETTINGS dialogue in my print menu
IL
Ian_Lyons
Aug 6, 2004
Stuart,

The location of the Print Settings isn’t that obvious in the OSX drivers. However, the screenshots here should help:

< http://www.computer-darkroom.com/ps7_print/ps7_print_mac_3b. htm>
GB
g_ballard
Aug 6, 2004
ya, if NCA isn’t there maybe you’re not using the Epson driver (some have had this problem using the Gimp driver by mistake)…
SH
stuart_hobson
Aug 7, 2004
Hi, Ramon, Ian and GB,

Hell, where would we …….. be without guys like you!

Seems it was the wrong driver I was using. Apologies to Epson and any others who were bad mouthed in this posting !..

Many Thanks again for helping me out.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections