MR
Posted By
Mark_Reibman
Jan 12, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The place where I work, well, not the best photo editing skills around here. We have a photo we’ve taken that could use a little help with photomerge. Any suggestions?

<http://www.pbase.com/image/25075850>

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JF
Jodi_Frye
Jan 12, 2004
So did you happen to find my wallet while you were up there ?
MR
Mark_Reibman
Jan 12, 2004
We’ll keep an eye out for it. What does it look like? uh, we may have some trouble getting it back to you. Can you wait about 25 years?
BH
Beth_Haney
Jan 12, 2004
Hey, when I first saw this picture, WalMart was right there in the middle! They have a BIG parking lot. 🙂
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jan 12, 2004
25 years ? ya, no sweat. It was black and had a picture of Mickey Mouse on it. ya ya..so I was just a kid….what else would you expect ? It also had my ‘lucky’ dime in it. Thank Mark, you’re a swell guy ! 🙂
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Jan 12, 2004
Looks just like the place in New Mexico where my car broke down on the way back from Colorado…
JC
Jane_Carter
Jan 13, 2004
Darn cold here, please send up some heat. It is almost as bad as the northern USA right now. Gotta get back home now,,,,,won’t complain about the temperature any more……forgot the long woolies again,,,,,,wood stove went out again,,, yeah its cold here!
Jane
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Jan 13, 2004
Jane, when I venture north on my annual trek to ski country, I am swathed in Gore-Tex, down, Thinsulate and every other imaginable heat conserving and producing material. I don’t do cold very well at all….

Chuck
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Jan 13, 2004
Jodi, I don’t get shrinkage…I NEED it!!
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jan 13, 2004
Ya get shrinkage do ya Chuck ?
GD
Grant_Dixon
Jan 13, 2004
Two messages two coffees spewed onto the monitor.

Grant
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Jan 13, 2004
Currently battling Dunlop’s disease….
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jan 13, 2004
haha hahhaLMAO ! he says he needds it..ha ha ha …Chuck…if only you watched that episode of Seinfeld…LMAO
JC
Jane_Carter
Jan 13, 2004
Hi Mark, Thanks again for this great link!
The one with the photos of western USA, the one with the Grand Canyon, what awesome photos here too.
Three of us did that trip rafting the Colorado in 1992(I think) and what scenery! We couldn’t carry good cameras due to the roughness of the water and the logistics of the trip, we were on the smallest rafts, but we did get a few with the good old Disposables. We had another camera which died a watery death, but even though we didn’t get good pictures, the trip, 13 days including hikes, was just wonderful. That is why we appreciate anyone who can do this trip in a rowing raft and get good pictures! The other option is the motorized rafts for the older folks which we will do now that we are older. This is the time to take the cameras! You are up higher away from the river water.
Keep sending us these great photo links! These show us what we saw, but were unable to photo/capture, like these people can. The other camera we had with us was actually an underwater camera, but it got wet inside somehow, so sad,,,,,
Thanks for the great links!
Jane
BB
Bert_Bigelow
Jan 13, 2004
Jodi, I don’t get shrinkage…I NEED it!!

Chuck,
Either I missed something here, or you and Jodi are NOT on the same page. Or you are REALLY a master of double entendre….or….<collapsed on desk,laughing>
Bert
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Jan 13, 2004
Bert, there are times when using a newsreader, which shows only the new posts and not the whole thread, can have unintended – and comical – consequences…..
🙂
BH
Beth_Haney
Jan 13, 2004
Did you notice how I’d tried to stay out of this one, Bert? 🙂
BB
Bert_Bigelow
Jan 13, 2004
I did notice your absence from this thread, Beth. I guess you couldn’t make the transition from WIDE panorama shots to BROAD humor.
<giggling>
Bert

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections