Posted By
ruizpaul
Jan 12, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

R
ruizpaul
Jan 12, 2004
I’m considering upgrading to PSE2 from PSE1, which came bundled with my slide scanner. Is it possible get a usable copy second hand, like on eBay, or would it be impossible to activate the program because of previous use?

Thanks,

Paul
MR
Mark_Reibman
Jan 12, 2004
You’d probably be better off registering your PE 1 with Adobe, than finding a good price online (with upgrade price) or from Costco or Sam’s club.

A second hand copy on Ebay is going to be problematic, with the possibility of it not be a legal copy.
R
ruizpaul
Jan 12, 2004
Thanks, Mark,

We don’t have a Costco nearby. My PE1 is registered, but the $30 rebate period for upgrade has run out, according to Amazon.

Paul
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jan 12, 2004
If you are in the market for new photo printer or scanner you will have a good chance that pe2 is included.
RL
Russell_L_Andrews
Jan 12, 2004
When I bought my retail boxed version of PSE2 a couple of months ago, it had a $30.00 rebate coupon inside. The only requirements were that you included a copy of your sales receipt dated anytime after July 15, 2002. The original UPC barecode, The original completed Rebate Request Form. You also had to show proof of ownership of one of the following:

Adobe Photoshop Elements 1.0 or Adobe Photoshop LE or Adobe PhotoDeluxe or ArcSoft PhotoStudio or CorelDraw Essential or Jasc Paint Shop Pro or Microsoft PhotoDraw or Microsoft Picture It! or MGI Photosuite or Roxio Photosuite or Ulead PhotoImpact or Ulead Photo Express. Proof of ownership of Adobe products would be your Name and S/N. Proof of ownership for competeing products would be a photocopy of the program CD or a photocopy of the manual. If upgrading from an Adobe product I would register both the old and new software before sending it in. Oh! Also when I bought my PSE2 at Circuit City the box had a sticker on it saying that there was a $30.00 rebate coupon inside.

Rusty
BB
brent_bertram
Jan 12, 2004
I notice the that the Elements/Photoshop Album bundle is 59.95 after rebates at Compusa. Don’t have a lot of use for Album, but you could always throw it away ! < http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?sid=4001E38 05C08617F&tabtype=rb&product%5Fcode=307329&pfp=B ROWSE#moreinfo>

🙂

Brent
R
ruizpaul
Jan 13, 2004
Thanks to all. CompUSA seems to be the place.

Paul

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections