LK
Posted By
Leen_Koper
Jan 11, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I own the Dutch version of PSE2 and I am a little disappointed because it isn’t compatible with some plug ins (like the Shipley software). Is it possible to exchange it for an English version or do I have to buy a new one?
If so, is there a way to upload it to my computer and keep the free plug ins I found on the internet without having to search the internet again?

Leen

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BH
Beth_Haney
Jan 11, 2004
I think some people have successfully exchanged language versions. But haven’t you had it for quite a while now? If so, you might have missed your chance.

In terms of keeping the plugins – you should be able to move all of them into a separate folder for archiving. I usually keep copies of all of that kind of stuff anyway and store it on a CD in case of system meltdowns and the need for a reinstall.
LK
Leen_Koper
Jan 11, 2004
Beth, indeed I do have it for a year now. But if you don’t use it for some time, you will not know what you are missing…..
I think I’ll buy a new one. At todays rate of exchange everything in the USA is rather cheap now.

Leen
AT
A.Translator
Jan 17, 2004
On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 14:38:50 -0800, wrote:

I think I’ll buy a new one

Adobe changed my Dutch version for an English one.
I posted about this in this group, and wanted to point you to my message, but couldn’t find it just now.

What I did: I contacted Adobe, explained and was told to fill in a form promising I would remove and destroy the software. After that I got an English version of PE 2.0 for just postage costs.

I had had the Dutch version for about 6 or 7 months before I realized there were lots of good reasons to swap.

If you don’t find my earlier message with details, feel free to contact me by e-mail.

Groet, Adriana.
[when replying by e-mail, remember: grootpoot is Dutch for bigfoot]

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections