LC
Posted By
Louis_Calogero
Jan 10, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This is strange–I went to the Forum a few minutes ago and began reading a thread about a new Forum.Got interrupted and went offline.Came back to the Forum,and can’t find that thread or any of the others which I intended to read.Anyone have an explanation?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BH
Beth_Haney
Jan 10, 2004
Hallucinations? 🙂
BB
brent_bertram
Jan 10, 2004
Tequila ? <G>
BH
Beth_Haney
Jan 10, 2004
Yes, hallucinations could be the result of tequila. 🙂
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jan 10, 2004
here we go….d~r~i~f~t~i~n~g again !

Were you possibly on a different forum ? 😉
TF
Terri_Foster
Jan 10, 2004
I think I saw that thread the other day. If I recall, it was someone’s web site that had challenges and they posted a picture with a small child holding a humogeous crayon. Gee, now this is starting to sound like I’m hallucinating.
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jan 10, 2004
Terri, that was yesterday…." imaginative use for digital imaging’…it’s still there….have another drink dear 😉
MR
Mark_Reibman
Jan 11, 2004
Louis,

Was this what you were seeing?

Terry Boyles "Imaginative use of digital imaging" 1/9/04 9:09pm </cgi-bin/webx?13/6>
TF
Terri_Foster
Jan 11, 2004
Well at least the child with a large blue crayon wasn’t a hallucination on my part even if it sounds like one.
LC
Louis_Calogero
Jan 11, 2004
More "New Forum"
Beth, Brent,Jodi,Terri,Mark –Hallucination,maybe;tequila,no.Must have navigated to another planet,but I well remember seeing a post by Jodi commenting about the new look of my imagined Forum,and something about increased speed.I know I’ve drifted–Mea Culpa-,but thanks all for the suggestions.I’ll try to post something more relevant in the future.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections