MR
Posted By
Mark_Reibman
Jan 10, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This has to be one of my all time favorites. It won first place at this photo forum.

< http://www.photozo.com/challenge/photo.php?photo=3024&la ng=eng>

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

TB
Terry Boyles
Jan 10, 2004
Mark,
Wow!! I like it alot and the others are very well done as well.

Terry
TB
Terry Boyles
Jan 10, 2004
Mark,
Wow!! Congrautlations. I like it alot.
SK
Shan_Ko
Jan 10, 2004
Mark,

I like that subtle touch of the blue crayon casting a shadow on the boy’s face. Very inventive image!

Sahn
D
Dimrilldell
Jan 10, 2004
Mark:

Add me to the "Wow!" list.

Dim
MR
Mark_Reibman
Jan 10, 2004
I hope no one misunderstood me. I didn’t create that. I just love it. It is also a great forum as well.
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jan 10, 2004
Mark, thanks for posting the link. Fun to see what others are doing for sure.
TB
Terry Boyles
Jan 10, 2004
Mark, I realized after my post you said "it" not "I" won the contest. Tried edit but it didn’t take. Damm bifocals anyway.

Terry
LG
Lorace_Graham
Jan 11, 2004
The pictures on that forum just about took my breath away.

They are all simply gorgeous and they make me want to hone my digital skills.

I was especially taken with the one about Spring vs summer – the pumpkins in the field. This was terrific.

Thanks for the link,

Lorace
ML
Marty_Landolt
Jan 12, 2004
MARK, That was really Neat. Thanks for spotting it. I was so glad it could be copied since my niece is a Craola crayon freak.
Marty
JC
Jane_Carter
Jan 13, 2004
Hi Mark,,,,,,,,,Wow, I have never seen such a collection of incredible photos anywhere, Yes, the Pumpkins, but there are so many that are superb that I cannot list them here.
Thank you for giving this wonderful link to us to admire, I will pass this link on to my family and friends.
Does this whet the photo appetite? Makes you want to get on the next plane/train to paradise. Thanks!!
Jane

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections