GW
Posted By
greg_wallis
Jan 9, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
looking for a site to post some photos…..what is the best site for doing this at a reasonable price IYHO.
any suggestions please

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

R
Ray
Jan 9, 2004
Pbase, at 23$ / year for 100Mb. It offers many, many tools to manage your pictures.
JC
Jane_Carter
Jan 9, 2004
I too, vote for pbase.com It is the easiest and it is the best! You can also customize it later when you get used to it.
Jane
SR
Schraven_Robert
Jan 9, 2004
You may have a look at nikonians.com.
They are about to launch a similar service.

Robert
JC
Jane_Carter
Jan 9, 2004
Here is another one that I use.
<http://ImageEvent.com/carterfamilyalbum>
Jane
MR
Mark_Reibman
Jan 9, 2004
I’m an enthusiastic pbase user. You can set up a trial 10mb for 30 days. After the trial period you won’t be able to upload and edit your gallery any further.

It’s more like your own web page. Not for ordering prints. Plenty of sites for this, like shutterfly.com

<http://www.pbase.com>
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jan 9, 2004
I had recently tried a different freebie one but realized i was not happy at all when all my images were compressed to barely half the size I uploaded !! They didn’t even give you an option to ‘not comptress’ That was another good reason I decided i was going back to Pbase !
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Jan 9, 2004
Mark was certainly a pioneer in the use of pbase among Element forum users. I remember seeing his terrific images there more than a year ago. Great find, Mark!
JC
Jane_Carter
Jan 10, 2004
I have been with Pbase for so long that I haven’t made my own web page, just because they do exactly what I want! Back when Chuck Neel was inventing the best photo album page in existence.
They are #1.
Jane

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections