VC
Posted By
Val_Campbell
Jan 5, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to get started, and the manual refers to a Shortcuts bar. The position for this bar in the manual shows an illustration that is inconsistent with the screen on the computer, in that there is a triple tab bar covering it, with tabs labled Get and Fix Photos; Cards and More; and Connectables. No Shortcuts Bar. There is no heading Shortcuts Bar in the index. Then I went looking for something identified in the manual as Photo Well. Again, no reference to it in the index. If you add these two items and how to find them in the index you might reduce my frustration in attempting to get this software working.

What I was looking for in the Shortcuts bar (missing on my version) is the Tags pane. Is there an alternate way to find a Tags pane, and if so, does it have some of the buttons shown in the manual?

Val Campbell

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BG
Byron_Gale
Jan 5, 2004
Val,

Just a guess, but it seems to me that you may be working with Photoshop Album, whereas this is the Photoshop Elements forum…

Apologies if I’ve guessed incorrectly.

Byron

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections