Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, Ray.

Here’s the URL for tomorrow:

<http://stream.apple.akadns.net/>

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RR
Raymond Robillard
Jan 5, 2004
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, been taking Mac OS X lessons on-line over the weekend. It’s soooo cool! I especially liked the short animation when you take an icon from the docker and let it disapear on the desktop!! (Poof!)
And the Finder’s 3 column display is just perfect.

I’m learning why is everything the way it is. I think I really fit the "Mac person profile" 🙂

Ray
JC
Jane_Carter
Jan 5, 2004
Hi Ray, Where are the Mac OS X on-line lessons? When I get a new Mac, I will need them, as I haven’t used it very much. My brother has the first issue of OS X, but all the new Panther things made it a lot better, from what I hear.
Maybe I shouldn’t look at these lessons or go to that new store in our town,,,,,,,,, Jane
BB
Barbara_Brundage
Jan 5, 2004
Hi, Ray. Glad you’re having fun. You can edit the "poof" if you want, you know, with your own animation.

Forgot to say that if you have trouble with the main stream, zip over to macsurfer.com and you’ll find links to all the mirror sites once they’re up.
JC
Jane_Carter
Jan 5, 2004
Hi Everybody, Here is more info on the Keynote address,,,,,,,,,just came from a person in my users group.

"Macworld Expo keynote Webcast page back online
By Peter Cohen
January 05, 2004 1:55 am ET

After a brief hiatus, it appears that Apple’s QuickTime Webcast page for Steve Jobs’ upcoming Macworld Expo keynote page is back online.

Macworld Conference & Expo conference start today, but many attendees and Mac users around the world are looking forward to Tuesday’s keynote to see what announcement Apple brings to the event, now in its 20th year.

While attendees with conference badges will be able to see the keynote in person, those not fortunate enough to be present can also view Jobs’ keynote using QuickTime and MPEG-4. Jobs is expected to take the stage at 9AM Pacific Time on January 6, so if you won’t be there in person, make sure to bookmark the page.

For users or institutions that have access to satellite reception, Apple has also provided satellite coordinates for the keynote broadcast:

Ku-band Analog: Galaxy 3C Transponder 18 K; Orbital Slot: 95 degrees West; Downlink Frequency: 12050 MHz; Polarity: Horizontal down; Bandwidth: 27 MHz; Audio Subcarriers:
6.2 and 6.8.

C-band Analog: Galaxy 11 Transponder 08 C; Orbital Slot: 91 degrees West; Downlink Frequency: 3860 MHz; Polarity: Vertical down; Bandwidth: 36 MHz; Audio Subcarriers: 6.2 and 6.8."

Jane
RR
Raymond Robillard
Jan 5, 2004
Jane, since the on-line lessons aren’t free, I will not post the link here. Write to me at home and I will answer back tonight with the link.

Home address :

Ray

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections