PT
Posted By
PATRICIA_TOWNSEND
Oct 19, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
have been trying to calibrate monitor windows ex pro, scanner epson perfection 2450 photo, and also printer epson stylus photo 2000p.i started with my monitor and then scanner and printer and still not getting the results that i would like.Im not sure if i have the best setting in photoshop set corectley.I have gotton different info on how to set it up.the question is is setting up the color under edit in photoshop should i use North america general default setting or is there another that i should try.Im not advanced enough to custom one yet.I want to print color photographs.I read not to use the sRGB but that is under the north america general default.I do not email these or use them on web.I want the best quality that i can get with the hardware that i have.Thanks, Sue

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

C
chrisjbirchall
Oct 19, 2005
Sue/Patricia(?):

Spend a little time here: <http://www.computer-darkroom.com/home.htm> for a greater understanding of colour management.

Incidentally: When you start a paragragh with a small "i" it turns the whole thing into italics. Coupled with a distinct lack of paragraph breaks it doesn’t inspire people to want to read it.

Chris.
L
LenHewitt
Oct 19, 2005

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections