O
Posted By
otherwhorl
Jan 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Would someone please explain how to can draw two circles that have exactly the same center point but different diameters?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
rewarren
Jan 2, 2004
Here’s one method:
1. mark the center so you can accurately position the cursor in the same place
2. choose the elipse selection tool and put the cursor on the center point.
3. hold down the shift and alt keys and move the cursor out from center
until you get the diameter of circle you want. (shift forces a circle and alt begins at the center)
4.go to edit->stroke and add a line around your selection — that’s your first circle.
5. repeat 2-3-4 with a different diameter for your second circle.

By the way, I believe you are posting to the newsgroup and not to the forum — this means that most folks won’t see your messages.

Bob Warren
"otherwhorl" wrote in message
Would someone please explain how to can draw two circles that have exactly the same center point but different diameters?

JW
JP White
Jan 3, 2004
Bob Warren wrote:
By the way, I believe you are posting to the newsgroup and not to the forum — this means that most folks won’t see your messages.

So Forum Members don’t see these posts? That’s kinda odd.

JP
R
rewarren
Jan 3, 2004
That’s correct — the newsgroup mirrors the forum but not vice versa. Forum members who read messages via the newsgroup (as I usually do) will see it but not those who only look at the forum at the Adobe site. Bob Warren

"JP White" wrote in message
Bob Warren wrote:

So Forum Members don’t see these posts? That’s kinda odd.
JP

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections