T
Posted By
thegordons
Aug 22, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
just bought new minolta dig.camera.takes nice photos. but when i try to print anything black has a blue hue to it e.g. dogs coat which is jet black. i only have epson stylus 40. is that the cause or can i adjust this somewhere,using jasc photo4 which came with camera. sorry to be so dim but am keen to learn.would diff software help?

cheers

tony

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

I
Ian
Aug 22, 2003
It sounds like it could be the printer / ink. My Dad has a good printer / digital camera but when they went to use cheap ink all the pictures came out with a green hue. Changed the ink over and things came out as they should be. If the picture looks fine on your screen then I would check the ink, do you know anyone else who has a printer you could borrow to see if the picture comes out fine on theirs? Would eliminate the possibility that its software/picture problems and confirm that is is a printer problem.

Ian

"thegordons" wrote in message
just bought new minolta dig.camera.takes nice photos. but when i try to print anything black has a blue hue to it e.g. dogs coat which is jet
black.
i only have epson stylus 40. is that the cause or can i adjust this somewhere,using jasc photo4 which came with camera. sorry to be so dim but am keen to learn.would diff software help?

cheers

tony

S
Sandy
Aug 22, 2003
It also could be something that the printer software could fix. I know I can intensify colors and black inks on the Canon printer that I use. Check the instruction book and the help area of your printer.

"Ian" wrote in message
It sounds like it could be the printer / ink. My Dad has a good printer / digital camera but when they went to use cheap ink all the pictures came
out
with a green hue. Changed the ink over and things came out as they should be. If the picture looks fine on your screen then I would check the ink,
do
you know anyone else who has a printer you could borrow to see if the picture comes out fine on theirs? Would eliminate the possibility that its software/picture problems and confirm that is is a printer problem.
Ian

"thegordons" wrote in message
just bought new minolta dig.camera.takes nice photos. but when i try to print anything black has a blue hue to it e.g. dogs coat which is jet
black.
i only have epson stylus 40. is that the cause or can i adjust this somewhere,using jasc photo4 which came with camera. sorry to be so dim
but
am keen to learn.would diff software help?

cheers

tony

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections