The text is too small to see, even when on 75point, and veiw is @ 100%.

JS
Posted By
Jaclyn_Styles
Dec 30, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Whenever i type in text, it writes super small. even on the highest size! @ first i though i was veiwing it from far away, but the veiw says it’s @ 100%! .. i don’t know what’s going on! help!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JS
Jaclyn_Styles
Dec 30, 2003
please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BG
Byron_Gale
Dec 30, 2003
Jaclyn,

I suspect that your image resolution (PPI) is relatively low.

Since type is displayed based on printed size, if you have a low pixel-per-inch setting, your type will use fewer pixels.

You can demonstrate this effect by creating a few blank documents of varying resolution, and making a test text entry on each with the same font/size, and seeing the difference in appearance.

Also, I think you may need to change your expectation with regard to the speed with which your posts may be answered on this forum. Everyone here is a user, just like you, on our own schedules. While there are almost no queries which languish for long, it is a bit impatient to re-post for the same question within 15 minutes.

HTH,

Byron
BH
Beth_Haney
Dec 30, 2003
Posting the same question in more than one place doesn’t speed up the process any, either, and may sometimes even slow it down. I’d already typed a response to the post you tagged on to another thread before I saw this one.

On the bright side, you didn’t type your post in all caps, which often makes us feel like people are yelling at us. You get brownie points for not yelling! 🙂
JS
Jaclyn_Styles
Dec 30, 2003
sorry , thanks….
JS
Jaclyn_Styles
Dec 30, 2003
thouht that posting on an other thing may get quicker results … i’m making a website for my dad (for his photos) and was putting the © thing on, but couldn’t see it ..
i’m sorry .. yea, i guess i was being a brat.
JS
Jaclyn_Styles
Dec 30, 2003
really appreciate your help!!!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections