AA
Posted By
Arie_Abraham
Dec 28, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How can i add to pics to one email? if i add the first pic to an email (outlook) via photoshop elements 2.0 a new message windows from outlook opens and i don’t have the possibility to add a second pic to this email (i don’t want to go via "insert" in the mail, because i have to merge the second pic, so that it hasn’t a big size).
Thanks 4 comments

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

MM
Mac_McDougald
Dec 28, 2003
Can’t do it out of Elements.
Just save your images and attach the old fashioned way.

Mac
AT
A.Translator
Dec 28, 2003
On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 03:23:00 -0800, wrote:

Can’t do it out of Elements.

Perhaps it is not such a good idea anyway: if you sent more than one or two photographs with one message, that message may get uncomfortably heavy.

Groet – vooral aan Arie, of vergis ik me? Adriana.
[when replying by e-mail, remember: grootpoot is Dutch for bigfoot]
TF
Terri_Foster
Dec 28, 2003
You could put both pictures on the same document, and send them as one e-mail.
JW
JP White
Dec 28, 2003
wrote:
How can i add to pics to one email? if i add the first pic to an email (outlook) via photoshop elements 2.0 a new message windows from outlook opens and i don’t have the possibility to add a second pic to this email (i don’t want to go via "insert" in the mail, because i have to merge the second pic, so that it hasn’t a big size). Thanks 4 comments

Use ‘file’ ‘save for web’ and save the images to a temporary directory/folder. Make sure you make sensible choices for the final image size and resolution so the image isn’t too large to email, the save for web dialog gives you a guide as to how long it will take to email each image. Then zip them together and email. If you use Winzip then it will allow you to zip and email multiple files in one operation.

JP

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections