PS
Posted By
philip_s.
Jul 15, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve created a simple table to contain my Site Navigation Links with mouseover link colors and now I want to take it to the next level with mouseover buttons, having 2 sets of images.

The code is in pace but, need to make the images with text (home_top.gif and home_under.gif). I’m using P.S.7, BBedit and Panther.

My question is: How do I get the text to be clear without the background bleeding into the text? The images are just 106×20.

Thanks in advance.

PhilipS

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Jul 15, 2004
What do you mean by clear? Glass-like? There are Layer Styles and such on the Adobe Exchange for this.
PS
philip_s.
Jul 16, 2004
I should have said clean. The background colors are either #330000 or #000099 and the colors bleed or run into the white text like washing in the wrong temperature. I’ve tried using a new layer to separate the background from the text and didn’t grasp the button tool in the actions either, but, that’s why I’m here now. Is this something I need to export to Image ready or Illustrator to make happen?

I Just want to make this look professionally done since it is a site that gets incredible traffic from all over the world.

To give you the look of the buttons I’m after: <http://www.AMYA.org> at the bottom.

Thanks in advance.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections