TD
Posted By
Thee_DarkOverLord
Jul 30, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I Just did and it brought me here 😉 full of good ideas i am.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

C
Cheesefood
Jul 30, 2003
The trick is in the photography. Garbage in = Garbage Out. It works best if you take three or four pictures from a tripod and make sure you move the tripod along a linear line as you take new shots.

Then you have to stitch the pictures together. The best way is to take overlapping photos, reduce the transparency on one and match up a land-mark on both photos.

Or, you can cheat by getting a wide-angle lens and cropping the picture to the dimensions of your frame.
MV
Mathias Vejerslev
Jul 30, 2003
I recommend PTAssembler by Max Lyons:

<http://www.tawbaware.com/maxlyons/>
LH
Lawrence Hudetz
Jul 30, 2003
Canon had a ggod one also, but it comes bundled with their printers.
LB
larry brubeck
Jul 30, 2003
Adobe Photoshop Elements has the panorama feature,Came with a scanner I bought and have used it, works ok, needs some tweeking. Same plug in can be use in photoshop, saw some where that it can be put into photoshop.Not sure how though.
DM
dave milbut
Aug 2, 2003
If you have PS elements somewhere (comes free w/a lot of hardware) it has a photostiching plugin
LB
larry brubeck
Aug 3, 2003
Hate to do this to you,but these links are great,Was looking through them and did see a tutorial on panorama,but dont remember which one, sorry,but great resorces herehttp://www.photoshopgurus.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=123 2
LB
larry brubeck
Aug 3, 2003
Found it. But think its for Mac.
://members.aol.com/azpixels2/projects.html scrool down page.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections