N
Posted By
NTD
Oct 7, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Not sure if your printer is the same, my Canon prints borderless by expanding the image to some degree, which I can set in the printer controls.

If you have set up the graphic with its own bleed and then tell the printer to enlarge it to print borderless, then the graphic will get expanded yet again, cutting off some of your graphic.

Not sure if this is your problem, but maybe the info will help….

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

CG
Charlie_Graphics
Oct 7, 2005
Everyone, Thanks so much for your help. It turns out that there is an option on the Canon ip5200 for borderless and that the amount of borderless printing can be configured so that the entire document is included. I just printed out a proof at letter size. But I’m also planning on printing a larger brochure proof, also borderless, in the future, and it doesn’t have an option for borderless printing at 8.5 X 14 (legal size) with glossy photo paper. It will only handle that size on plain paper. Does anybody know of any way around this?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections