CS
Posted By
charley_sweet
Jul 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
want to make a visable watermark on hundreds of images. When i make the action to do this the place command always centers the image, i want it off to the side uniformly on all of the images. the images differ in orientation and in size. how do i change the place default to justify left instead of center. anyone have any other solutions?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Jul 13, 2004
Add to your action: Select All. Layer>Align to selection using left edges and bottom edges. I would then use the arrow keys to inset it a few pixels.
CS
charley_sweet
Jul 14, 2004
thanks for the help, i had a feeling that there would be an easy fix. now i am having a problem saving them. go figure! it makes me click "ok" when saving every image. i have tried several different paths all ending with similar problems.
G
graffiti
Jul 14, 2004
In batch choose "Override Action ‘Save As’ Commands.
CS
charley_sweet
Jul 14, 2004
there is no way to make it replace the old file? when using the save as route i need to set the destination folder every time i am processing a new folder. there is no way around this?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections