hapachan
Aug 22, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Please help me!

Here are the things that quit working:

– Filters: I can select the filters, but nothing happens to the image. – Image > Adjustments: I can preview most adjustments in the little window that pops up, but once I click on OK, the image reverts back to what it looked like originally.
– File > New: I can’t open a new document (or image, rather)

I can open an existing image.

—–
I am running on Windows XP
I recently verified my Windows XP license while running win updates. I have both Photoshop 7 and CS on my computer. They both have the same problem.

Please help me! I dont have the orignal photoshop CD so I can’t reinstall the program… 🙁

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

P
Peter
Aug 23, 2005
Have you tried using xp’s System Restore!

"hapachan" wrote in message
Please help me!

Here are the things that quit working:

– Filters: I can select the filters, but nothing happens to the image. – Image > Adjustments: I can preview most adjustments in the little window that pops up, but once I click on OK, the image reverts back to what it looked like originally.
– File > New: I can’t open a new document (or image, rather)
I can open an existing image.

—–
I am running on Windows XP
I recently verified my Windows XP license while running win updates. I have both Photoshop 7 and CS on my computer. They both have the same problem.

Please help me! I dont have the orignal photoshop CD so I can’t reinstall the program… 🙁

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections