Posted By
rija
Jul 11, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi folk,
After opening document from a not protected computer, I’ve experienced a new problem.

When creating document, I can no longer write regular text, everything I write is set italic automatically. What kind of problem is it, and how do I get rid of this strange bihavior.

Thanks in advance

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

MH
Mike Hyndman
Jul 11, 2005
On 11 Jul 2005 06:59:34 -0700, "rija" wrote:

Hi folk,
After opening document from a not protected computer, I’ve experienced a new problem.

When creating document, I can no longer write regular text, everything I write is set italic automatically. What kind of problem is it, and how do I get rid of this strange bihavior.

Thanks in advance

Does PS 6 have a "character" palette in the "Window" option? I can’t remember, (PSCS does) if so check it to view, and see what style of character is selected.
HTH
MH
R
rija
Jul 12, 2005
Thanks for your quick answer,

PS6 have character palette (I believe it is called palette) in which I can set up text appearance, but it can’t help-

What I mean is that even though I select regular text from this palette, text is set to italic. And if I choose Italic or Bold Italic, the text print is more inclined than the regular one.

Thanks
R
rija
Jul 12, 2005
After searching by myself, I find out the way to get rid of it.

In the text toolbar, there are T icon, clicking on it, new menu appears which shows "reset tool" and "reset all tools", so I click on the "reset all tools" button the strange behavior desappear.
MH
Mike Hyndman
Jul 12, 2005
On 12 Jul 2005 00:20:21 -0700, "rija" wrote:

After searching by myself, I find out the way to get rid of it.
In the text toolbar, there are T icon, clicking on it, new menu appears which shows "reset tool" and "reset all tools", so I click on the "reset all tools" button the strange behavior desappear.
R,

Glad you resolved it.
MH

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections