R
Posted By
Robert
Jun 18, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have an HP 873n Media center. Recently the audio started studdering when I play media center on Live TV mode. The stuttering gets so bad, that the sound is not understandable.

However, when I play previously recorded videos I don’t have this problem.

Also, when I try recordering a current program and then play this recording about 30 seconds after I started recordering it, I don’t have the problem either. It seems like some kind of timing problem to me, but I don’t know where to begin to fix it.

I also notice that sometimes there is a "static" type sound coming from the speakers when I click a link in the Explorer browser. But I am not sure this is related.

Any suggestions on what might be causing this would be appreciated.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
Robert
Jun 18, 2005
Sorry, I posted this to the wrong news group.

"Robert" wrote in message
I have an HP 873n Media center. Recently the audio started studdering when I play media center on Live TV mode. The stuttering gets so bad, that the sound is not understandable.

However, when I play previously recorded videos I don’t have this problem.
Also, when I try recordering a current program and then play this recording about 30 seconds after I started recordering it, I don’t have the problem either. It seems like some kind of timing problem to me, but I don’t know where to begin to fix it.

I also notice that sometimes there is a "static" type sound coming from the speakers when I click a link in the Explorer browser. But I am not sure this is related.

Any suggestions on what might be causing this would be appreciated.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections