M
Posted By
mike74
Jul 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
A friend shot wedding photo’s with the white balance accidently set to incandescent (she normally leaves it on auto). She asked if I could help fix them. Any suggestions? Could I do this as a batch (save levels curve and apply as action)?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

MO
Mike_Ornellas
Jul 6, 2004
did she shoot Camera RAW or Jpg?
M
mike74
Jul 6, 2004
She shot in jpeg. I’ve since explained to her about Raw. She sent me some of the shots and I used levels with the white eye dropper to correct. I then dragged the levels adjustmant layer onto another shot and it seemed consitent. This worked ok by I sense there’s a better way. Any suggestions? Are some of the CS features better for this type of correction?
CC
Conrad_Chavez
Jul 8, 2004
Another possible batch option is using Auto Color to automatically adjust the white balance while taking each individual image’s conditions into account, rather than blindly applying the same set of numbers to all images. If you try this, be sure to set the defaults to something reasonable first, as described in this article.
M
mike74
Jul 8, 2004
Thanks Conrad, Sounds like a good solution. I’ve just printed the article and will have a look.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections